This module provides an overview of computer hardware and software, networking, and the use of computers in a number of everyday applications.Objectives:
After completing this course, students will have a understanding of:
- System Performance – Unwanted messages, Malicious programs, Infiltration, Hoaxes.
- Information Security - Identity / Authentication, Confidentiality, Identify Theft.
- Technology Security - Networks, Connectivity, Portable Devices.
- Guidelines and Procedures - Gudelines and procedures, Privacy.
- Data Security - Security, Backups, Storage.